Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Recent Media Appearances

Over the past few weeks I have made a several media appearances and my monthly indicator was covered locally.

On August 8, I was on WPRO radio with Buddy Cianci where I spoke about the stock market's recent volatile behavior. I was also on WHJJ with Helen Glover, where we discussed the US debt downgrade,  and WPRO with Tara and Andrew, where we talked about the progress of Rhode Island's economy.

This week, I released the June Current Conditions Index report (see previous post and my web site). It was given excellent coverage, as has been the case for a while now, in both the Providence Business News and GOLOCALProv.com. On Monday, August 15th, I was interviewed by Bill Rapley of Channel 10 about Rhode Island's economic status and made my monthly appearance the next day on Channel 10 with Mario Hilario this month to present the June Current Conditions Index and its implications for Rhode Island.

No comments:

Post a Comment